Law Firm Reviews, Ratings And Comparisons
Who you select to represent your legal interests is an important decision. Dealing with debt collectors, insurance agencies or the legal system is stressful enough, our job at LawFirmReviews.org is making sure you have the information you need to choose a law firm you can trust. Our law firm reviews provide you with unbiased information from people like you. Information you can use to choose the right law firm for your needs.
Besides specialty of practice there are several other factors that come into play when determining which law firm may be right for you. Do you need a “drug attorney”, maybe you have a specialized work injury compensation need or your seeking an asbestos law firm or require experience of a personal injury specialist. Whatever your immediate need, here are countless options that may affect your decision about which law firm you choose. That’s when biased law firm reviews and law firm ratings about law firms on this site, from people like you, may be helpful for you to review prior to picking up the phone, making an appointment and establishing a relationship with a law firm.
- Trustworthy – Of all the qualities necessary for a law firm; trustworthiness ranks at the top of most peoples list of important factors when selecting a law firm. Whether you’re looking for employment law firms or need help with a car accident settlement you want to make sure you can trust your law firm to represent you. Find out how others feel about the trustworthiness of a law firm before you entrust them with your legal needs.
- Responsive – There is nothing worse than not getting a prompt return call to your messages. How do these law firms rank one from the other in their responsiveness? What do their clients have to say about their replying to their inquiries?
- Knowledgeable – Knowing the law well is a foundation of any successful law firm. How knowledgeable does this law firm appear to their clients? While your fellow legal consumers are often not law experts themselves did they feel that the law firm they reviewed was a true expert in the field of law they specialize in? If you’re looking for a “drug attorney” do their other clients feel well represented? Did their clients who came to them due to a personal injury car accident feel they were taken care of by a knowledgeable professional? Did the client feel confident in the law firm’s ability to navigate the complex legal structures that faced them during the time they engaged a specific law firm?
- Kept Me Informed – Of all of our rating categories this one seems to resonate the most with legal consumers. Feeling like you’re in the dark when it comes to your legal case or situation can be both frustrating and scary. Imagine you select an asbestos law firm, they get your case and your medical records and then you don’t hear from them for months. With you or your loved ones dealing with the stress of mesothelioma the last thing you need is an unresponsive law firm. Find out if the law firm your considering has a reputation for keeping their clients informed. Are they proactive in their communication or did their clients feel like they have to drag or nag them to get a level of communication that made them feel comfortable; or, did the law firm fail miserably in this rating category?
- Satisfied With Outcome – There is a saying in the legal business that states: “there is no justice, only the law”. Outcome satisfaction is a very subjective rating category; however, it can give you some measure of the overall experience someone may have had with a particular law firm. Did the reviewer feel that the law firm did everything within their power to provide them, the client, with a favorable outcome? If so, this law firm may be the one you want in your corner; win, lose or draw.
- Would You Recommend This Lawyer/Law Firm? - There is no greater feeling of confidence if you know that someone else, who went through what you are going through, would recommend this law firm to you. This rating alone has brought peace of mind to many as they work through selecting a law firm for them.
With so many law firms to choose from, it can be difficult to narrow down your choices to find the law firm that suits you and your legal needs the best. So take advantage of our free online law firm reviews, and you may find it little easier to make your decision. We provide you with an unbiased, comprehensive look at a large number of the law firms in the U.S. Once you’ve determined your legal needs, you can then take a look at the law firms in your state and use our law firm reviews, ratings and other information to conduct your own law firm comparisons to find your perfect match. Each impartial law firm review provides you with information regarding the key rating categories mentioned above along with contact information making contacting and engaging with a law firm a breeze.
Be sure to contribute your own review for the law firms we have listed as well. No matter what your experience by working together we can provide others with the benefit of your knowledge. By making your contribution you could be helping another person have a great experience or protect them from having a horrible experience. By working together we can make a difference.
And if you work with a law firm that isn’t on our list please feel free to submit this law firm for inclusion on our site and remember to provide us with your review (Click Here To Submit A New Law Firm or Attorney). By you making your contribution, by providing your review, others can benefit from your experience and you will be giving back to others; which, is always a good thing. Our team here at LawFirmReview.org will be happy to include your addition to our constantly growing list of law firms.
Make sure you use the bookmark button to save our site and come back when you have questions, concerns or just want to feel comfortable with your law firm.
Thanks for stopping by,
The LawFirmReview.org Team